Our view

Our view

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Happy Birthday TIm!

Today is Tim's Birthday and it is the first one we have not spent together in the 32 plus years that we have been together.  It seems weird not to be with him on his day but I hope he knows that I am there in spirit and will be thinking of him on his day.  The trip to San Diego was planned knowing I would not be there for his birthday.  Sorry Tim but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Tim has been the best husband I could ask for or want.  He always thinks of the girls and I first and only wants the best for us.  We have had a great 32 + years together and we have many more years to be together.  He has been a wonderful father to our girls and is the best Bumpa to Rory. 
Tim I love you and hope you have a wonderful Birthday!  Happy Birthday Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment