Our view

Our view

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Movie Weekend

I saw two great movies over the week end.  On Saturday night Pam and I went to Cinepolis, like I did last Sunday, to see the movie 'The Intern' starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro.  It was really good and we both enjoyed the movie very much.  It is a comedy about a retired man working in a fast growing company. 
On Sunday night we went back to Cinepolis and saw the movie "The Martian" starring Matt Damon.  It also was very good.  I really enjoyed the movie and we all wondered what it would be like to be so smart that you could figure anything.  Okay maybe my brother in law Brian is that smart since he helped with the Mars Rover computer programming. 
Both movies were great and if you have not seen them I would highly recommend them both. Thanks Pam and Brian for treating me to two great movies at Cinepolis.  I hope I can get use to our little Theater at home.  Of course I will, they only charge $5 for first run movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment