Our view

Our view

Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Shadow!

Today is my dog Shadow's Birthday!  Happy Birthday Shadow!  He is the best dog in the world in my opinion and I hope he has a good birthday.  I wish I was home to help celebrate but I know Tim will do something special for him today.  Shadow had a rough beginning as he was found when he was about 6 weeks old behind a Walmart on a cold rainy night.  He was taken in by one of my employees who cleaned him up but could not keep him due to the fact that they had a couple of dogs already and a new baby.  I am not sure how Shadow got into Carrie's hands but for my 50th birthday Carrie gave Shadow to me.  He was a mess covered in fleas and had the mange but once we got him cleaned up and after a couple of vet visits he became the best dog we have ever had.  Shadow got his name because even though he was given to me he really loved Tim and followed him everywhere hence the name Shadow.  Tim trained Shadow really well and we knew he was a smart dog because he learned very quickly.  He loves to travel and he has been the best companion during our travels in the RV.  He was always ready for a new adventure and has enjoyed traveling.  Shadow is a Flat Coated Retriever, looks like a black Golden Retriever, and is a people dog.  He is needs to be with people and is one of the friendliest dogs around.  Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet boy!  We love you Shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment