Our view

Our view

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Looking For A Laser Battery

I was asked by a friend if I could pick up her son at school yesterday.  Since I did not have anything planned I said sure.  Her son, I will call him H, is 15 years old and is going to get his driver's permit today.  I asked him if he studied and he said a little bit.  On our way back H's house he asked if we could make a short errand to get a battery for his laser.  Since I had nothing planned I said sure.  We were not sure where to go.  I thought of Radio Shack but since most of the stores have shut down it is hard to find a Radio Shack.  I then thought of Best Buy but they do not sell anything like that.  Then I remembered Batteries Plus and looked on Google Maps where the closest one was.  Luckily it was only about 8 minutes away.  So we left Best Buy and headed for Batteries Plus.  This was the first time I had been in a Batteries Plus and I have to say they stay true to their name.  They had batteries I didn't even know existed.  H found the battery he needed and so he bought it and the sales people there were very helpful.  H was very appreciative that I ran the errand for and with him.  Good luck today H!

No comments:

Post a Comment