Our view

Our view

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Late Post = Busy Morning

Here in southern California it is barely 9:30 and I have already had a busy morning.  I got up early because the cleaning lady, my sister's, was coming at 8:00 and I had a few things that had to be done before she got here not just because she was coming but it is also Garbage day and I wanted to clean out the refrigerator and cabinets before the truck came.  So I have already competed two loads of laundry, bedding and towels, cleaned out the refrigerator and the pantry, got the dogs fed and walked, emptied the dishwasher and ate breakfast.  Not bad for a couple hours of work. 
So what am I going to do with the rest of my day?  Hmmm, maybe go shopping again!  Check back tomorrow and see what I ended up doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment