Our view

Our view

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Aloha Pam And Brian

I originally was suppose to fly to San Diego this week to dog sit and house sit Pam and Brian's house while they are in Hawaii.  I had offered last Spring to do so and they agreed.  So today, going to the airport very early, they are headed to Hawaii and I get to stay at their house with the dogs.  I know Gunnar and Maddie will be good for me because they are good dogs.  I just hope they won't miss their Mom and Dad too much.  While Pam and Brian are taking a much deserved vacation I will be busy creating cards for Pam's November SAS and also visiting Craig and Karyn.  Of course Pam's neighbors have all offered help if I need it and some will be keeping me busy while Pam and Brian are gone.  I am just glad everything worked out for all.  Aloha Pam and Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment