Our view

Our view

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Some More Fall Decorating

It is beginning to look like Fall around the farm but it is not that the leaves are changing.  So far it has been too warm for anything like that to happen.  Instead, with our decorating, Fall has come to the farm.  Lisa had decorated her back porch and it looks great.  Meanwhile, I did a little decorating in the RV.  I know I have more decorations but Tim has to climb into the basement to get them. So, until then, I did get a few things up to make it feel more like fall.  The sign area on the farm has been completed and it looks great.  We did simple decorations but it does make the area a little more festive.  Finally, we added the barn quilt I made to our mail box post.  It looks really great and you can see it well from the road.  Quick note - the Pin Busters did okay yesterday.  We won 6 of the 8 points.  As far as my bowling...I need practice!  Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment