Our view

Our view

Monday, September 26, 2016

Sad Days

Sad days can come randomly but there are two days a year that are particularly sad days for me and that is just the way these two days will be.  My sad days are July 5 and September 25.  These two days are the days I lost my Dad and Mom.  July 5 has been a sad day for a very long time since I lost my Dad in 1967.  Now September 25 is be another sad day because a year ago I lost my Mom.  Do you have any sad days?  For the longest time I thought it was just me who felt this way but after talking with my sister and brothers they have felt the same on July 5 and now on September 25.  Of course yesterday was an even sadder day with the loss of  Arnold Palmer one of the greatest golfers ever.  Also because the Bears lost, again, and I got to watch it the whole thing. All my pro teams lost yesterday.  With sad days there are also Happy days and the great thing about my happy days is there are so many more of those then my sad days but that will be another post.  I do want to say thank you to my daughter Jenny who Facetimed with me yesterday morning just checking if I was okay because of what day it was.  Thanks Jen, Nate and my Rory, you made my sad day a little brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment