Our view

Our view

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Returning To The Pin Busters

After missing three weeks of bowling on the Coffee League I returned to my team ready to bowl.  Thank you to George and Lisa for subbing for me.  We got to throw a few practice balls and then it was time to really roll.  I am the lead off member of the team, I volunteered, and my first ball thrown was a Strike!  Okay, this was encouraging.  My second frame I got a Spare.  Things started off well. The rest of the game was okay but not great.  I ended up bowling an 89.  Okay, not great but hey, it was only the first game.  Then we started the second game and my bowling fell apart.  My first frame, in the second game I bowled a gutter ball and that continued for the next 9 frames.  Every single frame had at least one gutter ball.  What the heck was going on.  I ended up with a big 46 on the second game.  The third game I came back, after following some advice from my teammate Cheryl.  Thanks Cheryl!  I ended up bowling a 109.  So in the same day I got my lowest score, probably the lowest for the league, and my highest score so far.  Let's hope next week goes better.  Thanks to the Pin Busters for being so supportive.  Go Pin Busters!

No comments:

Post a Comment