Our view

Our view

Sunday, September 4, 2016

College Football -New Season

It's College Football season which is one of Tim's favorite times of the year.  He enjoys College Football so much more than Pro and will watch as many games as possible.  I like it too but near as much as Tim, Lisa and George.  This year I am rooting for six college teams.  Last year I think I was up to about 9 teams.  Here are my teams I will be following and tracking: Northern Arizona University Lumberjacks (NAU), Northern Illinois University Huskies (NIU), Florida Gators, Tennessee Vols, Navy, and The Michigan Wolverines.  They have all played their first games and four out of the six were successful.  Unfortunately my two favorite teams lost.  Check out the win/losses list below.  Go Lumberjacks, Huskies, Gators, Vols, Navy and Wolverines!  It's going to be a good season!

No comments:

Post a Comment