Our view

Our view

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Football Saturday!

I know you all know that we here at the farm are all from Florida so naturally we would be Florida Gator fans.  Now that we live in Tennessee would any of us change to being Tennessee Vols fans.  Well to live here on the farm the answer would be NO but living here in Tennessee you can't help but follow their games.  Yesterday was the Florida Gator/Tenn Vols football game played right here in Knoxville, TN.  The Gators have an 11 game winning streak going from their rivalry but Tenn is ranked higher in the polls.  So, Tim, George and Lisa were watching the game and the Gators were ahead at halftime.   Then I showed up during the 3rd quarter and things changed.  Tenn began to score.  I hope me watching the game had nothing to do with their scoring and thank goodness Lisa did not believe it otherwise I would of been kicked out of the house. The sad news for Gator fans is that Florida lost to Tennessee breaking the 11 game winning streak.  I am sorry to all the Gator fans; it was a tough loss.  Most of my college teams did not do great yesterday either  Michigan and Tennessee won but NAU, NIU and Gators lost and Navy had a bye. Another Football Saturday has come the an end.  Just waiting for the new rankings now.

No comments:

Post a Comment