Our view

Our view

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Pin Busters Subs Again

After joining the bowling league and my team The Pin Busters I have already missed two of the three weeks. Thank goodness I have two great subs to help me bowl.  The teams are made of three but ours is made of five which is pretty helpful to have two subs on the team.  George was the sub yesterday and he did so much better than I did I am in fear of losing my position and becoming a sub.  Of course George is not ready for the weekly commitment so I am safe for a while.  Unfortunately, another member of the team was sick yesterday so even with five members we ended up being short.  They still took two points.  I will be back to bowl next week and I only hope I can help my team get some points.  Thank you George for covering for me this week.  Go Pin Busters!

No comments:

Post a Comment