Our view

Our view

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A Mini Barn Quilt

Since living in Tennessee I have been interested in barn quilts and have seen quite a few of them on barns, homes and other buildings.  A couple of days ago I had posted that I was creating something new but would not share unless it turned out.  Well, I was creating a mini barn quilt and since I think it turned out great I am sharing it.  I am going to create a larger one for the Crafty Cottage but before I do I wanted to test out a pattern, color, paint, etc.  With the mini barn quilt I did.  I used Autumn colors because I will use the small one as a decoration and it all turned out great.  Since the mini barn quilt turned out well I now am ready to start planning the barn quilt for the Crafty Cottage.  Once I begin the project I will share and may even have a couple of polls on which pattern to use, colors, ect. so check back and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment