Our view

Our view

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

It Is Fall At The Farm

It is Fall at the farm with the first tree changing its leaves. The first Redbud tree has had its leaves change color.  It is very pretty and I am very happy to be able to see the fall colors this year.  Last year I spent most of Sept and all of Nov in southern California and I miss the fall foliage so this year I should be able to enjoy it.  I am missing the Redbud now because I am still is Florida.  I did not drive back to the farm with Lisa because my daughter asked is I could stay a few more days and since my other daughter is driving up to Tennessee this week end I will be hitching a ride with them.  So I will be enjoying a few more days of summer while the weather is beginning to change a bit at the farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment