Our view

Our view

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Lunch, Laundry And More

I took some time off from unpacking to go to lunch with our good friends Larry and Linda and Lisa.  Lisa had Lready had plans to meet up with them for lunch and they invited me to join them if I could.  We went to the local Mexican restaurant and hat reminds us of the one we all love in Orange Park, FL where I even have the same thing at either restaurant.  At La Nop in OP it is combo #9 and at Monterey's here in Newport it is combo #10; Two tacos, rice and beans.  We had a great time at lunch then when we got back to the farm I finished the laundry and started to repack.
Lisa and I head to Florida this morning for a week.  Lisa will be visiting her kids, Mom and friends and I will be busy helping Jenny with her business and, of course, spending time with Rory!  Meanwhile, back at the farm, Tim and George will be busy with some projects of their own which will be shared later.  Thank you Hermine for leaving the area we are traveling home through and to so quickly with minimum damage. Florida, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment