Our view

Our view

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Being Creative And Horse Poop

It was another hot day here at the farm and I cannot wait for the heat to go and we just get some nice warm days.  I spent the day in the Crafty Cottage working on some things.  I could not get motivated enough to work on Christmas cards so I shifted gears and started working on???  You will have to wait until I am ready to share what I have been working on.  If it turns out okay then I will share it but if it is terrible I will dispose of it and go back to card crafting.  While I was busy creating in the Crafty Cottage George was busy driving to a near by horse farm and getting the horse poop to put in the garden in the orchard.  He has tilled up the beds where the crops have been growing but are done and now it is time to treat the soil and get it ready for next year.  Thanks George, I know that is it a pretty "Sh*#ty" job.  Next summer's crops will be so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment