Our view

Our view

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Pro Football Season Begins!

Today the pro teams begin their season for Football and right now everyone is even.  I know my Chicago Bears are still building a team and I always hope for a great season but I have my reservations about them.  However, with that said, it will forever be Da Bears!  I am actually only following four teams this year.  Three because I live or have lived in the area and the four is strictly curiosity.  The first team is, of course, the Chicago Bears.  The next team is the Jacksonville Jaguars because we lived in Jacksonville and because we have watched them from the very beginning.  The next team is the Tennessee Titans because we live in Tennessee and it will be the one game that will be televised for us.  The fourth team is only because I am curious about it since it just moved back to the town it originally started and that is the LA Rams.  Unfortunately, they start their season playing the SF 49ers and I hope they kill them.  I do not like what Kaepernick and how he is disrespecting our country by not standing during the National Anthem.  Somehow, I think it is just a publicity stunt to get some attention since last season was terrible for him.  Kaepernick, stop being a jerk and start appreciating what this country has done for you.  With that said I can only hope the LA Rams beat the SF 49ers.  Also GO JAGS, TITANS and DA BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment