Our view

Our view

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Being Creative And A Bit Messy

Now that Christmas is less than three months away, don't hate me for bringing that up, I have been busy working on Christmas cards for my sister's November SAS which is all about Christmas and is her most popular.  Once again, I will be there for it and I am looking forward to it.  Pam does such a great job on her SAS's and the Christmas one is the best.  She has it in November so the participants have time to order and use the stamp sets to create their own Christmas masterpieces.  I will be doing the door prizes but this time I am also helping with making the cards that may be used for her SAS.  I am not normally a messy worker but I was trying to do so many different techniques that I have created a mess along the way with literally every work space in the Crafty Cottage being used.  Check out the picture posted!  I have created over 30 cards and gift tags, so far, so that Pam has several choices she could use.  I did clean up my messes at the end of the day but who wants to see a picture of that!  I will once again today be creative and messy...it's a process!

No comments:

Post a Comment