Our view

Our view

Monday, August 24, 2015

What's For Dinner?

I know I have shared recipes from time to time and I will be doing it again but with a new title.  "What's For Dinner?" will be a regular feature in this blog especially now that I am "experimenting" with new recipes.  Tim is a meat and potato man so sometimes when I make new recipes I have to be careful with what is in it.  He is not one for trying new foods.  So, with that in mind, I decided to try a new crock pot recipe.  It was good and Tim loved it.

Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken

Ingredients:
4 frozen chicken breasts
2 lemons
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
1 Teaspoon paprika
1 Teaspoon lemon pepper
1 Teaspoon parsley
1/2 Teaspoon salt

Directions:
1. Place chicken in slow cooker.
2 Pour the juice of one lemon over the chicken
3. Add the rest of the ingredients (except lemon)
4. Slice the other lemon in thin slices and place on top of chicken

Cover and cook for 6 hours on low.  Serve with rice, potatoes or noodles and a veggie!

It is a pretty basic recipe but the flavor is amazing.  Give it a try and if you do let me know what you think of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment