Our view

Our view

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hello Orange Park! It's Good To Be back!

Lisa and I had an eventful drive yesterday from Parrottsville, TN to Orange Park, FL.  Uneventful drives to me are the best.  It was an easy trip until we reached the downtown area of Jacksonville where we were met with a terrible rain storm which was okay but in a construction zone?  Yep I could not make out lane markers much less the road.  I got through it safely, dropped off Lisa at her kids place in Jacksonvillr then headed over to Orange Park.  I even got to "enjoy" the Buckman traffic.  It was all worth it when I got to see Jenny and Nate and, of course, Rory.  Then on to see Carrie and Daniel and their new home they purchased a few months ago.  All are well and if felt good to be together again.  I have a lot of people I want to see so I better get busy!  It is good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment