Our view

Our view

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Prep Day, Two Ways!

Yesterday was prep day but in two entirely different ways.  The first part of the day I spent in the Crafty Cottage prepping with all of the items needed to make 10  sets of door prizes with four cards in each.  I had to gather all the different paper, stamp sets, tools, etc.  I then began work on prepping for each card.  I cut all the paper to the sizes I needed, including using the Big Shot, so that I could just stamp and put the cards together.  That took most of the day. 
At 4:00 pm I still had not heard from the hospital as to what time my appointment would be for my colonoscopy.  I finally called and left a message.  They finally called me back around 4:15 to let me know I had to be at the hospital by 8:00 am.  I don't know if they forgot about me or what but at least I finally had a time which meant it was time for me to begin the second prep and that is for me to drink that "wonderful" solution they give you to clean you out.  The first three or four glasses were fine but after that it was awful.  It took me about three hours to drink the 4 liters of liquid but I did and it did what it was suppose to do too!  So now I am ready for the procedure which, I heard, is a breeze.  I will let you know how it goes in tomorrow's blog.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment