Our view

Our view

Monday, August 17, 2015

Crisis Averted

I spent most of the day working in the Crafty Cottage creating door prizes for my sister Pam's SAS in September.  Pam had just sent me a whole bunch of new stamp sets and gadgets to play with and to help create some door prizes.  Things were going great all morning but after lunch a crisis occurred.  My Big Shot, which is a machine that cuts and embosses paper for me quit working.  The door prize I was working on all dealt around the use of this machine.  So I took the Big Shot up to Tim and he took it all apart and after finding the problem he fixed it and I was able to get back to creating.  Thank you Tim!  The Big Shot is an expensive machine (around $100) so replacing was not an option.  Check back in a couple of days and I will have my creations posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment