Our view

Our view

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Movie, "Vacation"

It was a fun day on the farm.  Tim and George went Golfing with our neighbor Reg.  They went to a different golf course than the last but did like it as much and it was farther away too.  Meanwhile, Lisa and I drove to Morristown to see the movie "Vacation".  I loved the original 1983 "Vacation" movie and so I wanted to see the new version.  I knew it was rated R but figured it was just for language.  Well, it was plus more.  I have to say that the movies are not a like at all except for going to Wally World and having a 'different' car.  The new version has some comical moments but most of it is just vulgar.  What could of been a fun and family friendly movie is instead one that will have to cut and bleeped just to show on TV.  The F bomb is used just as much as the or and is in conversation  and if you know me you know I hate the F bomb.  My advice is to wait until the movie comes to regular TV.  Don't waste your money or time on this one.  Sorry Lisa, my bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment