Our view

Our view

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Crafty Cottage Sign

The Crafty Cottage now has a sign with its name on it.  My sister Pam was at the Del Mar Fair and came across a sign maker and being her generous self she decided that the Crafty Cottage needed a sign.  I guess great minds think a like because I had been looking at signs for the Crafty Cottage I just could not find one I liked.  When I checked out the sign site she sent me I found one I loved.  So Pam ordered it for me and it arrived just the other day.  Yesterday, Tim hung up the sign and it looks great.
Tim treated the sign with some extra coats of poly so it should be well protected from the outdoor elements.  Thank you Pam so much! The "Crafty Cottage" looks great!
Today is another "fun day" at the farm.  Tim and George will be playing golf and Lisa and I are going to Morristown to see the movie, "Vacation".  Check back and see how the golf game went and what we thought of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment