Our view

Our view

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Just Rory and Me!

I got to spend my evening with Rory!  Just Rory and me and it was a great evening!  Jenny and Nate went out to dinner with friends and asked if I would watch Rory and I said of course I would!  We had some dinner, played with some toys, read a couple of books but Rory's favorite thing to do was to play with my phone taking selfies.  Rory is not camera shy and she know what the camera is so we had some fun tonight snapping a few pictures.  It was so nice to have this opportunity to be with Rory.  At bedtime we snuggled a little bit then I laid her down in her crib, turned on her music and dhe went right to sleep.  Thank you Rory for a great night and thank you Jenny and Nate for going out so I could be with Rory.

No comments:

Post a Comment