Our view

Our view

Friday, August 28, 2015

A Fun Day

It was a fun day especially since I spent it with my kids.  Something we have not been able to do in 5 years.  We did all sorts of things and between Carrie, Jenny and I we covered a lot of area. We visited a new store, in Orange Park, Old Time Pottery. What a great store!  If you are decorating or redecorating this is the store to come to for items.  It is huge and if you can't find it there then you don't need it.  We spent some time going through the entire store.  Rory really loved it mostly because of the wide aisles she was able to walk around and window shopped at her level.  We went to lunch at Cici's Pizza, something else I have not had in quite a while, then split ways.  Jenny and Nate took Rory home for a nap and Carrie and I did some shopping.  We spent most of the afternoon shopping.  We then spent the rest of the afternoon together again with Jenny, Nate and Rory.  Later last night I stopped by the Church and said "Hello" to the choir and even went to Dairy Queen after Choir.  It was great to be with my friends again! All in all, it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment