Our view

Our view

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Creating A Door Prize

I am happy to say that after Tim repaired my Big Shot it worked perfectly and I was able to create some pretty cool door prize card packs.  I am so glad that it worked otherwise I would of had to use my back up machine that would do the job poorly.  So, I was able to figure out four cards and now I get to recreate them 10 times each.  Once I get the door prizes done I will then begin to work on Christmas Cards for Pam's SAS in November.  I know it seems early but for crafters it is Christmas time.  This is when it all begins for me.  Hmmm, maybe I should put on some Christmas tunes to listen to while I work?  Nah, too soon!
I also have the pleasure today  to be on a clear liquid diet.  I have a colonoscopy on Wednesday so today is prep day.  Nothing but liquids and they can't be red, orange or purple.  I can eat lemon or lime jello and drink chicken broth; Yum!  I am still waiting to hear what time my procedure is tomorrow.  I know it is happening but the Hospital has not called with a time.  Check back and see how much fun I had drinking the solution.  Woo Hoo!
I also want to take this opportunity to wish my mother in law, Mary,  a very Happy Birthday.  She is in Peru celebrating her Birthday, Jim's Birthday and their Anniversary.  Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment