Our view

Our view

Monday, August 3, 2015

What Makes It In The Blog?

Their was a discussion last night at dinner with Tim, George and Lisa about what makes the blog and how I decide what to write about.  It is totally up to my discretion and I try to write about things that are hopefully interesting.  Doing this blog is a little more difficult than my travel blog, Travels With Ruth. The travel blog usually had something to write about because we were traveling but here at the farm there are days where nothing happens at the farm.  So when this happens I try to find something else; usually a recipe will be introduced.  Well yesterday there were two big projects going on at the farm but I am not sure anyone wants to read about it or would even care about it even though  both are necessary.   So to show that I am a fair person here we go.
Tim and George have been working hard on putting solar board under George and Lisa's house.  There are no pictures of what is going on for two reasons, 1. there is not much to see and 2. it is too dark for pictures.  The solar board project is still getting worked on.  The other project is the RV has a new sewer pipe.  We went from a flexible tube to a pvc tube.  Once again, no pictures because I didn't take any.  What I did take pictures of were the dogs out playing on the lawn, mostly for Jenny and Nate, and our view.  The dogs are doing great and seem to be adjusting well.  Lily did seem a bit blue last night after we FaceTimed with Jenny and Nate.  She is her old self again today.  I will have to share Lily's nickname with you but I will save that for another blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment