Our view

Our view

Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Crafty Cottage Is Done

After almost a week of working in the Crafty Cottage getting it reorganized and cleaned up I am happy to say that I have finished. I went through every box, crate, drawer, shelf and basket.  I was able to let lots of stamps go especially the ones I have not even touched in over two years.  This was the second stamp purge for; the first one was when I was setting up the Crafty Cottage.  I donated the stamps and other craft items to Good Will so that they will hopefully be purchased and used again.  With the Cfafty Cottage being cleaned up and organized now not only do I know where everything is but I have more room for new things if and when I start or do something new.  Right now, it is nice to have more room and  I can get back to creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment