Our view

Our view

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

No Contest For Pickles

Last Saturday night, while we were grilling out and enjoying the beautiful weather and view, I brought out the jar of pickles I had purchased while we were visiting Boerne, TX.  I visited Miss Pickle and tasted and chatted with her about pickles while in Boerne.  I introduced myself as one of the self proclaimed Pickle Queens of Tennessee or at least Francisco Farm.  I purchased a jar to bring back to the farm so that George, Lisa and Travis could try Miss Pickles pickles.  After our taste test there was no comparison at all.  The Pickles Queens win!  Miss Pickle, we tasted a pickle then tasted ours and we are sorry to inform you but in eastern Tennessee your pickles lose.  We, the Pickle Queens, can hold our heads high and know that we have the best pickle at Francisco Farm. Way to go Pickle Queens!

No comments:

Post a Comment