Our view

Our view

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring Cleaning In The Crafty Cottage

It is Spring Cleaning time again now that it is Spring and this year the Crafty Cottage gets it.  I have kept it clean and somewhat organized, but there are areas that need to be cleaned up and out.  I have been just placing things on my shelves and some stuff I only use once a year.  Then there is this little clutter area called The Loft.  My loft is a disaster and it is time for me to really look at everything up there and purge what I have not touched in the two years that is has been up there.  I know there are a lot of stamps and stamp sets that I should just get rid of due to the fact that they have been up there 2 years and I have never even touched them. I may try to Ebay or Craigslist.  There are a lot of other items up there that I need to just let go so the goal is by next Monday the Loft is cleaned out and reorganized along with the Crafty Cottage itself.  I have a week to spare that I do not have anything pressing me to get completed unless Jenny calls and needs supplies for Salted By Jen. So, I guess it is time to get started.  I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...I think I can... Check back and see if I can or did. There will be updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment