Our view

Our view

Friday, March 24, 2017

Not Every New Recipe Is Good

I tried a new recipe last night for dinner and even though it smelled good cooking All Day Long!  I saw this recipe on Pinterest and it looked and sounded easy to do and it pretty much was.  I did half the recipe because I only had two chicken breasts and 1/2 a bag of noodles.  Anyway, here it is:
Chicken Noodles Slow Cooker Meal - Just four ingredients: 4 chicken breasts, 2 can of cream of chicken soup, 1 can of chicken broth, 1 bag of egg noodles. 
Instructions: Place chicken in slow cooker, pour soup and broth on top.  Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 5-6 hours.  Take chicken out, shred it and return to slow cooker. Add noodles and stir.  Cook for another 30 minutes or until noodles are cooked.  Stir, serve and enjoy!
If you try it let me know how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment