Our view

Our view

Monday, March 6, 2017

I Got My Rory

After our long drive today and getting into Middleburg a little later than originally planned we were reunited with our Rory.  Tim walked in first and said Hi and I followed.  What a great feeling it is when your little granddaughter comes running to you and jumps into your arms.  I will remember that moment for a very long time.  From then on we were inseperatable until she had to go to bed.  We played in her room, read story books built towers with her Legos and just had a great time being together.  I got her ready for bed, brushed her teeth and made sure she went potty one more time.  This is going to be a big week for her because she is moving up to the 3 year old classroom even though she is not 3 yet.  I cannot get over her vocabulary.  She is really talking well and astounds me with what she has to say.  I am pretty sure she is 2 1/2 going on 5 or 6.  I only get a couple of days with her before I leave so I am planning on making the most with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment