Our view

Our view

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Crafty Cottage Update

As you know from yesterday's blog I have been working on reorganizing my Crafty Cottage.  It has needed it for a while, especially the loft, but I just have not had the time.  Well, this week I do have the time and since the weather is going to be nice it is the perfect time to get it done.  On Monday I worked on making space on my shelves but nothing permanent as I knew the loft was going to be the big issue.  Well, yesterday I spent all day in the Crafty Cottage and managed to completely removed everything from the loft.  I created a huge mess both inside and outside the Crafty Cottage but by the end of the day the loft is empty and Tim foamed some openings to stop bugs from coming in, I went through every box and container that was up in the loft and I am donating about 10 boxes of stamps, inks, ribbon, paper, scrapbook paper, etc. to Goodwill today.  I should have done this 2 years ago but I had to prove to myself that I did not need any of the items I am donating.  I also created a lot of garbage that will go to the dump today.  Thank you Tim for your help!  Check back for more progress tomorrow as I will get back to the Crafty Cottage this afternoon.  It is time to Bowl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment