Our view

Our view

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Glitter Is Messy!

I have created an on going mess even though it has been two weeks since I have touch the stuff that created the mess.  The culprit...glitter!  When I started to get my Crafty Cottage reorganized I came across a bunch of glitter paper scraps.  I save the scraps from the glitter paper I am working with for one main reason; it is expensive.  One 12inch by 12 inch piece of glitter paper costs $2.00 so I try not to waste any.  It you have ever worked with glitter paper it is like working with glitter because it gets all over just by touching it. Well the scraps of glitter paper were getting out of hand so I decided to use the scraps and my small punches and created a bunch of stars, hearts and bows that I can use on future projects. I felt like I had accomplished something until I looked at the mess I created with the glitter from the paper.  I am still cleaning up as it sticks to EVERY surface.  Oh well, at least it gives me a sparkling personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment