Our view

Our view

Monday, March 13, 2017

Love This Camper Gift

Because Tim, Shadow and I live in an RV we do, from time to time, receive gifts that are campers.  Most of the items we receive are ornaments or signs and we love every single item and appreciate the thought behind the gift.  My sister Pam has given us a really cool camper as a gift.  Pam, our friend Pat and I were shopping at Hobby Lobby while I was out in California and we came across this metal camper that has a mess bottom and a little circular door.  It was a camper so of course Pam thought I should have it.  We were trying to figure out what it was for and one of the store associates suggested it was a bird house or feeder.  I guess I could kind of see it but with a mesh bottom?  Then my mind started going and I decided it would make a really cute cork holder.  I was storing my corks from the our wine bottles we were drinking in a glass bowl and thought how cool the camper would be as a cork holder and it would also look great in the RV.  So Pam purchased the camper as a gift and this past week end I put it all together.  Now all I have to do is figure out where to put it in the RV.  Thanks Pam, we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment