Our view

Our view

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Organization On.ACold Day

The weather outside was just plain lovely in a terrible way.  We did not get the snow that we thought we would but the mountains surrounding us sure did.  It is cold outside.  Yesterday is was gray and cloudy all day with a high temperature of 35.  It got into the teens last night and today we will have a high of 35 again.  Sure am glad we escaped winter.  So, what do you do when you are inside and not even wanting to go down to the crafty cottage because of the cold?  You are forced into cleaning up and reorganizing your cabinets.  Over the past 6 months these cabinets have just had things shoved into them to clean up the RV.  I forgot I had put the little Christmas decorations in one so we wouldn't come home to Christmas in March.  Well it took me all day and a large bag of garbage later I have organized cabinets that hopefully will stay that way for a while.  I know it won't but it is fun to dream!  I return to bowling and hopefully the welcoming arms of my team.  Thank you Lisa for subbing while I was gone.  With my new shoes, ball and ball bag let's hope I will be able to knock some pins down! Go Pinbusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment