Our view

Our view

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I'm A Great Grandmother

Last night we had a family dinner with my whole family.  We went to Freddy's Steakburgers and it was delicious.  We even had a special deal that if Rory ate all of her dinner we all got Ice Cream.  Guess what?  Rory did eat her dinner and we all got ice cream!  At dinner my daughter Carrie made a special announcement that her dog Harley surprised them with puppies.  They did not have a clue that she was going to have puppies so when they got home from work they had a surprise in their closet.  Harley is a Sheppard/Lab mix and had 7 puppies; 2 females and 5 males.  The father is a Chihuahua/Jack Russell mix.  So needless to say the puppies are going to be interesting.  I can't wait to see them.  I wonder if they will be small like the dad or medium like the mom. I guess we just have to wait and see.  I just received a text from Carrie that two more puppies were born to make 9 in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment