Our view

Our view

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Sky Is The Limit DP

My Sister Pam is starting her new year with her Stamp and Stacks aka SAS and I helped her with the Door Prizes (DP) again for her first one.  At her SAS you get to make 10 cards, rubber stamping, you get lunch, a make and take and door prizes and there is usually an extra surprise.  It is a great way to spend an evening or day hanging out with other stampers doing what you love to do.  I will miss not being there but I will be there in spirit.  I will be able to make the cards because Pam made me a set to put together so on Saturday I will be making my SAS cards just minus the company.  I made three door prizes for this SAS.    There is a new mini catalog for Stampin' Up, Pam is a demonstrator, so I got to use all new sets to create the door prizes.  The first set, The Sky Is The Limit, is what I made the cards posted with.  I hope the ladies like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment