Our view

Our view

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Digital Picture Frame

One of the Christmas presents Tim and I received was a digital picture frame and I was thrilled.  We had one but it broke.  I am guilty of taking lots of pictures but never printing any.  So my computer and/or external hard drive is storing a ton of great pictures that I look at every once in a while.  Now, I can load up an SD card and place it in the digital picture frame and enjoy them.  At first I was thinking I would just put all the pictures of Rory on it but I have such a big SD card that I have been able to load lots of our travels pics on it too.   It has been so much fun looking through all the pictures and it  has brought back so many great memories of our travels.  Thanks George and Lisa for the perfect Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment