Our view

Our view

Friday, January 29, 2016

"Mozart In The Jungle"

While watching the Golden Globes a couple of weeks ago one of the shows nominated and won for best comedy on TV was "Mozart In The Jungle".  I had never heard of it before and then I found out why.  It is an Amazon Prime show.  Luckily I have a connection to Amazon Prime so I checked out the show.  It is a 30 minute comedy about the New York City Orchestra, the young conductor and a young Oboist.  The cast is good and the show is too.  I was hooked after the first episode. There are two seasons, so far, and I am half way through the first season in just two days.  Of course it helps that the show is 30 minutes without commercials and once an episode starts it draws you in.  It is too bad that this show is only available on Amazon Prime.  It you have Amazon Prime or know someone who has it check out the show.  It is good and now I understand why this show won the Golden Globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment