Our view

Our view

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Is Over!

Christmas is over at my house.  The ornaments have been packed away and all the Christmas decorations have been taken down and put away.  It makes it seem so empty but also look so clean. It's kind of funny that it takes hours to days to decorate for Christmas but only an hour or two to take everything down and put it away.  It took Tim and I about three hours total to take down, pack up and store away Christmas.  Now it is time to enjoy some of the Christmas presents I received and I got some good ones.  A new blu ray with lots of movies, a crock pot to experiment with, new flannel sheets and pillows for the bed, a new digital picture frame so I can have lots of pictures of Rory, new CDs to listen too while I am creating, a hand mixer and more.  I know some of these things may be weird to get excited about but I wanted them all and now I get to "play"!  Thanks again to all for a wonderful Christmas!  Now it is time to start living and enjoying all that 2016 has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment