Our view

Our view

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Creations

So during the Christmas season I was busy making lots of different Christmas items but I could not show most of them because some were gifts. Now that Christmas is over and most of the gifts have been given out I can show some of the items I created this year. Some of the items I created were from Pinterest and some I had seen but changed it up and some were my own.  I used several different items this year along with my paper crafts.  I used popcycle sticks, clothespins, crayons, paint, tinsel, and more.  It was fun working with different materials and I think most of the gifts given out were liked.  Of course I will never know for sure.  I am starting a new business venture but I will share more on that later this week.  I know Christmas is over but if you are interested in anything that I made they are available for purchase at very reasonable prices.  Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment