Our view

Our view

Monday, January 25, 2016

Hawaiian Pork And Football

Congratulations to the Denver Broncos!  They are the AFC Champs and are going to Super Bowl 50 and congratulations to the Carolina Panthers who became the NFC Champs and will competing against the Broncos.  The Broncos have been one of the teams I have been following the past few years so since the Chicago Bears did not have a good season I am so happy that the Broncos did.  So who am I going for?  Duh, the Denver Broncos.
I made dinner, Hawaiian Pork, and Lisa and George came to dinner and watch the game.  I have to say after thinking that the Broncos had the game during the entire first half the Patriots made it a game until the very last few seconds.  It was a good game and both teams played well.  I have to admit I started watching the Panthers/Cardinals game but mid way through the second quarter I changed the channel to "Downton Abbey". 
It was a beautiful day yesterday with the sun shining and a lot of the snow we received began to melt.  Tim took an early morning walk yesterday, before the snow began to melt, and he took some nice pictures that I will post.  Thanks Tim, they are beautiful.  It was a good day and so let me wrap up by saying GO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment