Our view

Our view

Sunday, January 10, 2016

I Love Music

I have always loved music.  Listening to it, singing it and playing it.  Music plays a huge part in my life and has from the very beginning.  The fact that music was huge to my Mom and Dad gave me a great start to loving music.  My Mom sang and was a music teacher and choir director so that gives you a good idea why I love music and my Dad always had music playing.  He always had a great stereo system, back then it was called a Hi Fi. His record collection was amazing and I remember listening to all types of music which has never changed.  I like everything from Rock to Classical, Country to Jazz, Choral to my favorite, Musicals.  I have a huge CD collection, my iTunes account is pretty nice and I love listening to Pandora.  I even have my own station created for me with the music I listen to the most.  It is called My Thumbprint station.  It is a bit weird due to the music I listen to but that is good because I get a little bit of everything.  When I am working in the Crafty Cottage it is usually music you will hear, usually blasting, if you come by.  I love music!

No comments:

Post a Comment