Our view

Our view

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Bench For The Crafty Cottage

On one of the coldest days so far this year Tim decided to build a bench for the Crafty Cottage.  He had taken the week end off and just relaxed so he was ready to do something and decided to make the bench.  I have wanted a bench for the outside of the Crafty Cottage because I thought it would be cute and on nice days a nice place to sit.  Tim did a great job and also had to do some engineering to make the bench sit level.  The ground goes down hill so he had to make one set of lets longer than the other.  We are debating on whether or not to paint it.  He is thinking white but I am thinking green to match the trim on the Crafty Cottage; I guess we will have to wait and see which color is chosen.  I will say until it warms up it is staying the color it is right now.  Thanks Tim, you did a great job and I love the bench!

10 comments:

  1. Good job dad!!!! And I vote white!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dad says Thanks! White? The majority is going green.

      Delete
  2. Nice going Tim! I vote green as well! Happy crafting, Ruthie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great comments! It looks like green will win except I kind of like the Pix & Dubs answer too! Thanks for all the comments!

    ReplyDelete