Our view

Our view

Thursday, February 26, 2015

We Got Snow!

This time the weather forecasters got the forecast correct and we did get 4 inches of snow overnight.  The forecast was even correct with when the snow would begin.  At 8:00 pm last night the snow started to fall and it has basically stopped now; just as they predicted.  It is still a little dark for pictures but I will post some a little later.  We have a very handy snow measuring gage, out outdoor table.  It was clear of snow yesterday so I will measure it when I go outside a little later but to my eye I would say 4 inches is correct.  We do not have anyplace to go today so I am good with the snow especially since I have items to work on for my sister.  Pam is hosting her Birthday SAS in a couple of weeks so, due to the weather, I have been able to complete two out of the three Doorprizes I offered to do. I am actually on my fourth card of the third Doorprize which will be finished today.  For Pam it was a win-win situation for me being snowed or I should say "iced" in.   I will post pictures of the Doorprizes tomorrow and later today some pictures of our new snow fall! Happy Thursdsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment