Our view

Our view

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Photos Everywhere

I have been working on organizing all of our pictures.  Moving from a three bedroom   2500 square ft house into a 400 square ft RV has taken some adjustments and after adjusting to it we are adjusting one more time.  When we cleared out our storage unit we had 5 large boxes of pictures in frames.  I spent most of the day going through the boxes, removing pictures from frames and deciding which framed pictures we wanted and which ones were going into a photo album.  I did have to make room for more photo albums and now we will be adding more.  Like I said, we are dealing with adjustments.  So now I have the pictures out of the frames and will begin to put them into the albums.  I know many people may suggest to scan the pictures and put them on a flash drive or cd. That is a terrific idea but I enjoy looking at the pictures in a book and since we have the room for the albums I will continue to keep my pictures in an album.  So now a new task begins, photo albums! Keep checking back and see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment