Our view

Our view

Friday, February 13, 2015

The Crafty Cottage Has Music

The Crafty Cottage has music.  I have finally have an entertainment system in the Crafty Cottage.  I went from a battery operated radio to my iPhone playing Pandora to a TV, then a DVD player and now I have my CD player all hooked up.  Tim has worked very hard getting me all hooked up.  The TV and DVD player were a no brainier.  He even figured out how to get the most TV channels with the antenna he installed.  The one thing he couldn't figure out was how to set up was the CD player. I have a Pioneer 6 CD changer system that I have had for over 20 years and it is a seperate componenet that needs an amplifier and speakers to work. Well the TV cannot do that but a portable speaker that Jenny and Nate got me for Christmas a couple of years ago worked.  Tim had to do some rewiring  but due to Tim not giving up I now can listen to my CDs.  Thanks Tim, it is a great improvement to the Crafty Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment