Our view

Our view

Monday, February 2, 2015

The Super Bowl

Okay, I said in yesterday's blog I didn't care about the game but I started to as I watched it.  The first quarter was pretty quick and unmemorable.  The second quarter was good.  Then the second half came and late in the fourth quarter when the Seahawks got that catch I thought for sure they would win the game until Wilson threw the ball instead of running the ball.  We were all sitting there yelling "What"? Congratulations to the Patriots, you played a good game.
So the commercials were okay.  I wish they were funnier but that is just me.  I did discover that not all the same commercials are run during the game.  For instance, we got a subway commercial that the Jacksonville area did not get.  Instead, they got a Jimmie Johns commercial that we did not get but I watched it on Youtube; both were good.  My favorite commercial?  Hmm, I don't have one.  The half time show was good.  I sure am glad Katy Perry isn't afraid of heights.  Our a Taco Bar was delicious but we over did it with food so we will be enjoying the taco bar again sometime this week.  Thanks George and Lisa for hosting and letting us enjoy the Super Bowl on your large 65" screen.  Super Bowl 49 is over now on  to baseball; Go Cubbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment